MAY 3 — 5 NIAGARA FALLS WITH THE WANABEES!
2 NIGHT TRIP
$369 PP BASED ON DOUBLE/TRIPLE OCCUPANCY
Your trip includes:
- Round-trip Motor Coach transportation with Martz Trailways. We will be stopping for a bite to eat (on your own) to and from.
- 2 night stay at Holiday Inn, Niagara Falls (click hotel) in New York. The Anchor Bar located in the hotel features a menu for all appetites. Be sure to try their “World Famous Buffalo Wings!”
- We will be staying on the New York side. The hotel is within walking distance into Canada (approximately a 10-15 minute walk). A passport is necessary to cross over the bridge into Canada.
FRIDAY: Depart city and arrive at Niagara Falls on the New York Side.
Bus departure locations on Friday: 8:45am
PNC FIELD ( 235 Montage Mountain Rd, Moosic, PA 18507)
The first lot (Media entrance) by the Trolley Barn.
Friday dinner and entertainment featuring The Wanabees at the Hard Rock Cafe. Dinner served at 6:30 pm and the Band will play from 8-11 pm. Cash bar.
The dinner choices are:
- Grilled Salmon: 8 oz filet, topped with herb butter. Served with Yukon Gold mashed potatoes & seasonal vegetable.
- New York Strip: USDA choice 28-day aged 12 oz New York strip, seasoned & fire grilled. Topped with herb butter and served with Yukon Gold mashed postatoes & seasonal vegetable.
- Hickory-Smoked Barbecue Combo: Tender St. Louis style ribs and chicken breast, both basted with hickory barbecue sauce and served with fries, cowboy beans, & citrus coleslaw.
All dinners are served with a house salad, cheesecake for dessert and coffee, tea or soft drink.
SATURDAY: (On your own)
To explore the top things to see while visiting Niagara Falls, USA, visit www.niagarafallsusa.com (click here).
If you are planning to visit Canada, Saturday is a great day to do this! You can stay as long as you want and not have to worry about returning to board the bus.
Breakfast included on Sunday morning includes: scrambled eggs with sauteed peppers, onions, and cheddar cheese, French toast sticks, potato home fries, bacon & sausage, whole seasonal fruit, diced fruit, a variety of flavored yogurt, white or wheat bread, English muffins, assorted pastries, coffee, tea and milk.
Spend the afternoon exploring the area on your own.
Departure from hotel for return home 5 pm.
Reservations will be taken en route to Niagara Falls for the Maid of The Mist for an additional cost if you are interested.
1/2 deposit required at time of reservation, balance must paid in full by 3/3/19. If balance is not paid in full by 3/3/19 an additional $20 pp will be charged.
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to departure time to board the bus.
If you are traveling with a group, it must be noted at the time of reservation within your order.
**Disclaimer**Please check our website 48 hours prior to trip for any changes in departure times**